I swear there are about 20 anonymous messages in my inbox asking what I look like, no one seems to notice the link to my blog in the sidebar, so this is my face!
He can’t see a fuckin’ thing. ♥
OWSLA isn’t an acronym, it’s a word taken from Sonny’s favorite book Watership Down. In the novel, an Owsla is the ruling clique of a warren of rabbits, the smartest and strongest rabbits who are in charge of the rest.
Skrellie makes my heart sing, anon. I cannot stand seeing all the bitching and hate that goes on about her on tumblr. I think it’s immature and sad as FOK. Not a single picture of Sonny and Ellie can be seen without someone making a rude comment about her, bashing her or just cutting her out of the picture altogether.
It’s stupid to hate her because she’s with him. Hating her isn’t going to change anything. And it’s not like any one of us was going to be with him if she wasn’t.
She makes him happy. She makes him so, so happy. He’s said this countless times. “She’s my fucking girl." She’s making him more secure, she’s making him feel happier in himself. She’s such a sweet girl, she’s beautiful, she’s fun loving and care free, her voice is stunningly beautiful and she’s just perfect for him. They are the most adorable, wonderful couple and I will never stop shipping them until it comes to an end.
Sonny should be free to do whatever the fuck he wants with his personal life. He gives us so much, he dedicates his life to his music and his fans and it annoys and frustrates me to no end that so many people claiming to “love” him sit and bitch about his girlfriend because of jealousy. He gives us so much and he deserves happiness. I just wish people would accept it and move on.
I am so, so God damn happy for Sonny and Ellie, and I wish them all the happiness, all the love and all the luck in the world. ♥
The main difference is that a producer produces their music in a studio. Or sometimes, in Sonny’s case, on his macbook in a tour bus. Whereas a DJ takes tracks and songs that have already been created and does mixes and mashups with them.
A DJ mixes music together. They might use effects, looping and other techniques to change the sound and structure of the track but they aren’t actually creating music, they’re just using tracks that already exist.
A producer makes their own, original works using some kind of digital audio program, such as Ableton, GarageBand, Reason, etc. They also remix other producer’s tracks when provided with remix stems, but this differs to DJing because they’ll use their own original, self-made sounds in the remix.
A DJ/Producer is just someone who produces and also dabbles in DJing, this isn’t some kind of strange musical hybrid, they just do both things separately.
Hope this clears it up (^-^)
If you mean relationship wise? I love *Skrellie. Mainly because it’s real! I mean I have no problem whatsoever with Skrillmau5, nor with anyone who ships it, but Ellie and Sonny’s relationship is real and adorable and wonderful and it’s making him so happy that I can’t understand anyone who doesn’t think they’re perfect together.
What the ffffffff-
Okay anon. Challenge accepted. This is the first and only time this will happen, but here is a list of every Skrillex song on my iPod.
My Name is Skrillex EP
- Do Da Oliphant
- Fucking Die 1
- Fucking Die 2 (Cooper Remix)
- My Name is Skrillex
- My Name is Skrillex (Skrillex Remix) [nobody remixes Skrillex like Skrillex remixes Skrillex]
- WEEKENDS!!! (ft Sirah)
- With You Friends
Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites EP
- All I Ask of You (ft Penny)
- Kill EVERYBODY
- Kill EVERYBODY (Bare Noize Remix)
- Rock n’ Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain)
- Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites
- Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites (Noisia Remix)
- Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites (Zedd Remix)
- Scatta (ft Foreign Beggars & Bare Noize)
- With You Friends (Long Drive)
More Monsters and Sprites EP
- First of the Year (Equinox)
- Ruffneck (Flex)
- Ruffneck (Full Flex)
- Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites (Kaskade Remix)
- Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites (Dirtyphonics Remix)
- Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites (Phonat Remix)
- Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites (The Juggernaut Remix)
- Bangarang (ft Sirah)
- Breakn’ a Sweat (ft The Doors)
- The Devil’s Den (ft Wolfgang Gartner)
- Kyoto (ft Sirah)
- Right In
- Right On Time (ft 12th Planet & Kill The Noise)
- Summit (ft Ellie Goulding)
- Rock That Body (Black Eyed Peas)
- Scream and Shout (Live Last)
- Bad Romance (Lady Gaga)
- The Sadness Will Never End (Bring Me The Horizon)
- Just The Way You Are (Bruno Mars)
- Alejandro (Lady Gaga)
- Cinema (Benny Benassi)
- Died This Way (Lady Gaga)
- Go All The Way [Into The Twilight] (Perry Farrel)
- Golden Mummy Golden Bird (HORSE the Band)
- Hey Sexy Lady (iSquare)
- In For the Kill (La Roux)
- Levels (Avicii)
- Love In Motion ft Mayer Hawthorne (SebastiAn)
- No Mercy, Only Violence (The Library)
- Promises (Nero)
- Seventeen (Casxio)
- Sexual Seduction (Snoop Dogg)
- Shapeshift (HORSE the Band)
- Sick Bubblegum (Rob Zombie)
- Welcome to Jamrock (Damien Marley)
- What is Light? Where is Laughter? (Twin Atlantic)
- Wind That Blows (All American Rejects)
- Zeig Mir Wie Du Tanzt (Frida Gold)
- Slats Slats Slats
- Slats Slats Slats (Remastered)
- Needed Change (ft 12th Planet)
- Make Things For Smile
- Drop Dead
- Drop Dead (Club Mix)
- I Wish You All The Luck ‘Of’ The World
- Amplifire (ft Diplo)
- Bring Out The Devil (ft SOFI & Kill The Noise)
- Cat Rats
- Devil’s Nest (ft 12th Planet)
- Disco Rangers
- Father Said (ft 12th Planet)
- Get Up (ft KoRn)
- I am Skrillex
- Jam Swag (ft 12th Planet and Kill The Noise)
- Lick It (ft Kaskade)
- Narcissistic Cannibal (ft KoRn)
- Reptile’s Theme
- San Diego VIP
- Still Gettin’ It (ft Foreign Beggars)
- This is a Shark Attack
- True Gangsters
- Zoology (ft Knife Party)
Honestly, I don’t for a second think Sonny is religious. I don’t know for sure, as I’ve never heard him talking about religion in any interviews or seen him tweet about it. The fact that he believes in and adores aliens so much makes me think he’s more science-minded than religious. It doesn’t really matter, it wouldn’t change my opinion of him at all if he were, he’d still be the same Sonny, but I really really highly doubt Sonny is religious.
Just because he said the word ‘Bible’ in a song doesn’t mean he’s a Christian, just like the song “Kill EVERYBODY” doesn’t mean he’s a serial killer.
CAN’T SEE A FUCKIN’ THING,
EAT A CHICKEN WING,
YOU KNOW WE DO THE DING-A-LING-LING, GO GO!
Here you go c: in for the kill, dogs!
I am a boy :3 there’s a link to my blog in the sidebar, it’s not like I’m hiding myself from you guys ;-; I look like this:
#160 is taken from one of Sonny’s tweets c:
It might be strange to most people, but it sounds totally regular to me. I have dreams about Sonny all the time! Some of them are amazing and wonderful, some of them are kind of sad and some are just plain bizarre. A few I remember pretty clearly are:
- I was having a house party, literally hundreds of people were showing up, some that I liked and some that I didn’t. For some strange reason, a group of guys I hated from my High School showed up together, and for some even stranger reason, Sonny was with them. We all ended up sitting in a circle on my bedroom floor, drinking, smoking, sharing stories and laughing, and Sonny told me it was the most babies party he’d been to in a while.
- I was on a golf kart with a bunch of people I didn’t know, and we were heading to a Skrillex gig. It was at a festival of some sort, so there were people, stages, tents and marquees everywhere. Every now and then, I’d catch a glimpse of Sonny walking through the crowds, but if I called out to him or waved he’d ignore me and walk away. At one point I managed to get off the kart when I saw him and tried to approach him, but he disappeared into a marquee with Roadhog and I couldn’t find him.
- I’d just come out of a Skrillex gig, and there were thousands of people in the streets. In the distance I saw a freaking huge tour bus with stairs up to the entrance. Standing at the top of the stairs, lo and behold, was Sonny! He was being mobbed by kids trying to climb up the steps to him, and he was being his usual lovely self saying hi and waving and taking pictures and hugging everyone he could. So, [my dream self is just as obsessed with Sonny as my regular self] I ran as fast as I could towards him and got there just as he was about to get into the bus and shut the door. I shouted out “Sonny, please let me come in! Please, please, please!” and he grinned at me, held his hand out and pulled me out of the crowd, up the steps and into the bus. It was like freaking Disney World in there. There was a ball pit, a hot tub, huge couches everywhere, the kind that swallow you when you sit in them, colorful paintings all over the walls, crazy lights everywhere, a huge disco ball, a bar, a mixing deck with his laptops and sound boards, it was unreal. Roadhog was sitting on a couch drinking a bottle of beer the size of a small child, and Sonny ran at him and jumped in his lap, and then I ran and jumped on Sonny and we all sat and cuddled for about 5 minutes, while I said over and over, “You guys are the fucking best, man. Seriously, you’re the fucking best.” And then Joel came in. And Sonny made this little high pitched squeal and dragged him into the cuddle, then suddenly we were all dancing around the bus while Joel and Sonny took turns playing tracks and Roadhog picked me up and put me on his shoulders.
So, personally I don’t think it’s strange. I’ve had a heap of dreams about/involving Sonny, and that’s just counting the ones I actually remember. And I sometimes wake up and think, “God damn it, reality is shit.” But maybe, just maybe you shouldn’t tell non-skrillsessed people about your tendency to dream about nothing but Sonny. They might think it’s a little weird…
Those pants are from g-star raw c; I’m pretty sure he owns about 5 pairs of those jeans. The exact same ones. This is the closest I could find man, hope it’s what you’re looking for.
Awk, well first up we don’t know for certain that Sonny and Ellie are together! This entire shitstorm that’s been kicked up in the fandom is all based off of that one comment Lindsey made on facebook, so it could be a misunderstanding.
I’m starting to believe it more though, and I honestly really hope there’s some truth behind this. I haven’t known of Sonny being with anyone for a long time, and it’s so obvious he’s so full of love and caring, I just think it’d be great for him to have someone special. There’s an interview from 2004, when Sonny was pretty new to From First To Last, in which he says “I’m always trying to find love, fall in love with a girl.” [link is here] and I still kind of think of him like that. Ellie is such a wonderful girl, she really is a total sweetheart, all the people calling her names and being rude obviously don’t know much about her because she’s lovely and I think she’s incredibly well suited to Sonny. She’s been with him at a few of his more recent shows, and I think, given that she’s in the music industry herself, she’d be able to cope with his busy schedule better than a girl who was alien to the whole scene.
They really would make the most adorable couple. And honestly, we’re all friends here! You guys are babies, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, you guys are some of my best friends. I can share stuff on here that I couldn’t with real-life friends. The level of acceptance I receive with this blog is astounding, second to none, and honestly you don’t need to ask. We’re all friends. ♥
One last ting, is Ellie speaking Skrillish in this tweet?! Seriously guys, I’m starting to really ship Skrellie.