Okay, so I’ve kind of already answered this question, anon. But since you’ve sent it three times now, I figure you deserve a reply, just for persistence.
I love everything Skrillex, obviously. My favorite songs are ever changing, but at the time of writing this ask my favorite remix of Sonny’s has got to be his remix of Welcome to Jamrock by Damien Marley. That song is just so great! No matter where I am, who I’m with or what I’m doing, if I hear that song I start dancing. The first time I ever heard it was actually when I saw Sonny live for the first time, and when he dropped that remix my mind was blown! He played it again at the after party and it seemed like pretty much everyone else had the same reaction to it as I did.
I hate the idea of anyone in the world feeling like this about themselves, it’s painfully sad. It almost makes it worse that it’s Sonny, simply because he is one of the purest and rawest examples of beauty I’ve ever seen. He’s so loving, accepting and caring, try as I might I just can’t fault him.
Sonny is such an inspiration in so many different ways, he tells his fans “you can do anything you want to do” so much it’s nearly becoming his catchphrase. The fact that he struggled with bulimia, he had such low self-esteem, he hated himself, it’s hard to believe it’s the same Sonny we know today. Seeing how strong he is, the success he’s made for himself, how well he came out the other side, I think it’s a true inspiration for anyone who can relate to the lyrics in that song.
Anyone feeling the same way should just look at Sonny, what a happy person he is today, and follow in his footsteps.
You can do anything you want to do.
…wow, guys. wow.
There’s actually already a post dedicated to Sonny’s butt c; #16, but by popular demand I guess I’ll make another one for you.
Seriously, though. Try to contain yourselves!
- An artist you listen to in the shower: Skrillex.
- An artist you listen to while trying to sleep: Skrillex.
- An artist you listen to when you’re cooking: Skrillex.
- An artist you listen to when you’re partying: Skrillex.
- An artist you listen to when you're chilling out: Skrillex
- An artist you listen to on your own: Skrillex
- An artist you listen to with friends: Skrillex.
- An artist you listen to the most: Skrillex.
- An artist you listen to when you’re happy: Skrillex.
- An artist you listen to when you’re sad: Skrillex.
- An artist you listen to when you’re angry: Skrillex.
- An artist you listen to while relaxing: Skrillex.
- An artist you listen to while working out: Skrillex.
- An artist you listen to when you're walking down the street: Skrillex.
- An artist you listen to to get pumped for the night: Skrillex.
- An artist you listen to everyday: Skrillex.
What can I say, I am completely overwhelmed.
Obviously, I had no idea how this blog was going to be accepted among the fandom when I first created it. It was something that I wished existed, and I figured ‘Hey, if you want something done right, you’ve got to do it yourself.’ So I did.
There hasn’t been a single moment I’ve regretted starting up this blog or wishing things were different. I love it. I love the content, I love creating the pictures and thinking up new tings, I love every single follower, every single ask, every single comment on a reblog, and just to let you guys know, I still read every single message and every single comment. Again, I apologize if your question isn’t posted, but I can’t answer them all. [unless you send a message off anon, you’ll always get a private reply unless it’s a question I want to be posted on the blog.]
So I just want to take a moment to thank each and every one of you for your support, for following, for liking, reblogging, sending messages, it’s all appreciated beyond words. You’re all foking hekka babies, mang. Love you dogs, dove you logs. Like you. Love you. See you next time. Bye. ♥
I had to do some deep breathing exercises after watching this video, I pretty much spent 10 minutes making a super high-pitched squealing noise and then bursting into fits of pre-teen school-girl giggles. Every single frame of this video is foking beautiful, just watch it omg.
- 2:30 “Clap your hands 3 times and say ‘I believe in you, Skrillex!’”
- 3:15 Skrellie just being their adorable selves.
- 4:10 Dave Nada and Sonny singing Enrique Iglesias - Bailamos ‘Boppity Boopity’
- 6:00 Terrified looking guy holding a jar of mysterious brown liquid…his face tho.
- 7:55 ”Don’t eat 12 Planet’s sandwich. I’ll tank you in front of everyone ♪”
- 9:40 ”Check out my ass!”
His tummy is incredibly elusive, but also hekka cute!
And then EVERYONE unfollowed littleskrillextings. The end.
just because I got bored.
I really love Sonny and Ellie as a couple. I think they’re both absolutely adorable as individuals, and together they make the sweetest little pair, I don’t really understand how anyone could be against it.
I think that it’s pretty obvious Sonny is an endlessly loving person, he loves what he does, he loves his friends, he loves his fans, and I don’t see any negative side to him having someone to share all that with. It’s been a long time since I’ve actually seen Sonny with someone. Ellie has been in the music industry for years, so she’ll understand he’s always busy and how much work he puts into his producing.
I’m just so happy that he has someone to cuddle him, to laugh at his lame jokes and maybe to encourage him to change his pants every once in a while. I also think it’s pretty amazing to see how comfortable Sonny looks with her. #44 was dedicated to how awkward he always seems in pictures with pretty girls, but here he’s got his arm around her and he really just looks…happy.
Shameless Skrellie shipper.
#160 is taken from one of Sonny’s tweets c:
To all the crazy obsessed Skrilly fans out there who feel like their endless, undying, eternal, infinite, everlasting, concentrated, hardcore loving would creep him out a little [or a lot], he said it himself, he loves us dearly!