Needed Change Skrillex and 12th Planet
When I hear this song, my brain creates this image of Sonny standing in the rain sad and alone singing to the skies, because he was supposed to get the bus to go meet his friends.
‘BUT I NEEDED CHANGE. BUT I NEEDED CHA-AA-ANGE’ ♪ ;~;
What the ffffffff-
Okay anon. Challenge accepted. This is the first and only time this will happen, but here is a list of every Skrillex song on my iPod.
My Name is Skrillex EP
- Do Da Oliphant
- Fucking Die 1
- Fucking Die 2 (Cooper Remix)
- My Name is Skrillex
- My Name is Skrillex (Skrillex Remix) [nobody remixes Skrillex like Skrillex remixes Skrillex]
- WEEKENDS!!! (ft Sirah)
- With You Friends
Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites EP
- All I Ask of You (ft Penny)
- Kill EVERYBODY
- Kill EVERYBODY (Bare Noize Remix)
- Rock n’ Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain)
- Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites
- Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites (Noisia Remix)
- Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites (Zedd Remix)
- Scatta (ft Foreign Beggars & Bare Noize)
- With You Friends (Long Drive)
More Monsters and Sprites EP
- First of the Year (Equinox)
- Ruffneck (Flex)
- Ruffneck (Full Flex)
- Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites (Kaskade Remix)
- Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites (Dirtyphonics Remix)
- Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites (Phonat Remix)
- Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites (The Juggernaut Remix)
- Bangarang (ft Sirah)
- Breakn’ a Sweat (ft The Doors)
- The Devil’s Den (ft Wolfgang Gartner)
- Kyoto (ft Sirah)
- Right In
- Right On Time (ft 12th Planet & Kill The Noise)
- Summit (ft Ellie Goulding)
- Rock That Body (Black Eyed Peas)
- Scream and Shout (Live Last)
- Bad Romance (Lady Gaga)
- The Sadness Will Never End (Bring Me The Horizon)
- Just The Way You Are (Bruno Mars)
- Alejandro (Lady Gaga)
- Cinema (Benny Benassi)
- Died This Way (Lady Gaga)
- Go All The Way [Into The Twilight] (Perry Farrel)
- Golden Mummy Golden Bird (HORSE the Band)
- Hey Sexy Lady (iSquare)
- In For the Kill (La Roux)
- Levels (Avicii)
- Love In Motion ft Mayer Hawthorne (SebastiAn)
- No Mercy, Only Violence (The Library)
- Promises (Nero)
- Seventeen (Casxio)
- Sexual Seduction (Snoop Dogg)
- Shapeshift (HORSE the Band)
- Sick Bubblegum (Rob Zombie)
- Welcome to Jamrock (Damien Marley)
- What is Light? Where is Laughter? (Twin Atlantic)
- Wind That Blows (All American Rejects)
- Zeig Mir Wie Du Tanzt (Frida Gold)
- Slats Slats Slats
- Slats Slats Slats (Remastered)
- Needed Change (ft 12th Planet)
- Make Things For Smile
- Drop Dead
- Drop Dead (Club Mix)
- I Wish You All The Luck ‘Of’ The World
- Amplifire (ft Diplo)
- Bring Out The Devil (ft SOFI & Kill The Noise)
- Cat Rats
- Devil’s Nest (ft 12th Planet)
- Disco Rangers
- Father Said (ft 12th Planet)
- Get Up (ft KoRn)
- I am Skrillex
- Jam Swag (ft 12th Planet and Kill The Noise)
- Lick It (ft Kaskade)
- Narcissistic Cannibal (ft KoRn)
- Reptile’s Theme
- San Diego VIP
- Still Gettin’ It (ft Foreign Beggars)
- This is a Shark Attack
- True Gangsters
- Zoology (ft Knife Party)
Honestly, I don’t for a second think Sonny is religious. I don’t know for sure, as I’ve never heard him talking about religion in any interviews or seen him tweet about it. The fact that he believes in and adores aliens so much makes me think he’s more science-minded than religious. It doesn’t really matter, it wouldn’t change my opinion of him at all if he were, he’d still be the same Sonny, but I really really highly doubt Sonny is religious.
Just because he said the word ‘Bible’ in a song doesn’t mean he’s a Christian, just like the song “Kill EVERYBODY” doesn’t mean he’s a serial killer.
Sonny’s just such a sweetie! He loves everyone, whether it’s a fan, another artist, an interviewer, someone who admires him, someone who doubts him, no matter who the person he’s talking to or what the circumstance, he’ll always be lovely and friendly, and anytime he’s asked about someone he’s met, he’ll sing their praises. He’s so positive about everyone and everything, and he’s never nasty or cruel, he never gets bitchy and he’s not a backstabber. I think it’s a pretty inspirational attitude to life, and I just wish more people would adopt the same ‘Sonny’ disposition.
There’s just something I love about Sonny’s hands and arms. His skin looks so smooth and soft. I also find it pretty shocking that the hair on his arms is almost invisible despite the fact that his hair is jet black. I actually thought he might have shaved or waxed them or something, the hair is so hard to see.
Also his OWSLA logo tattoo is so beautiful, I just can’t.
It’s not a stupid question at all! I’ve answered this one before, you can find it right here. ♥
I can’t decide whether you mean:
Wow, this blog is amazing and I love it. Just wow.
Wow, this is the creepiest, most obsessive thing I have ever seen and you deserve to have your internet taken away from you. And also a restraining order. Just wow.
Either way, thanks friend! C:
CAN’T SEE A FUCKIN’ THING,
EAT A CHICKEN WING,
YOU KNOW WE DO THE DING-A-LING-LING, GO GO!
Here you go c: in for the kill, dogs!
get da fok offuv my blog den, stoopif, horrubble anon. at least sonny shows his [beautiful] face.
Sometimes I think I love Sonny too much.
One of my favorite moments from the Mothership Tour (Short Film) has to be when the guys are all stuck at the side of the road because the tour bus has broken down [again] and Sonny and Dave Nada are singing Enrique Iglesias’ song Bailamos. Too hilariously adorable for words. [Skip to 4:10 if you want to see them sing.]
so for those of you who don’t know, livemusic.fm did an article on the top 10 ugliest men in music, which you can read here, and sonny was number 2 on the list. this is what was said about him:
“His real name is Sonny Moore and he is butters. Oh if only we could see less of Moore. The pale-faced, semi-shaved, comb-over supremo is as unattractive as he is successful. He looks like he has just had a minor operation at the veterinary clinic. It might be worth Ellie Goulding borrowing Sonny’s glasses to have a long-hard look at what she’s shacking up with. He does have a quite-brilliant blog dedicated to him though - the wonderfully titled ‘Lesbians-that-look-like-Skrillex’. We thoroughly recommend you check it out, it is spot on.”
to judge a person just based on their looks is really pathetic and really pissed me off. honestly just because you don’t find someone physically attractive doesn’t mean that they’re ugly. like i can’t even. he’s one of the kindest, humblest, not to mention talented artists out there right now who just won three grammys and is at his prime and you’re really going to criticize something pathetic as this? he’s a beautiful man inside and out and for someone to say this, let alone write this article is bullshit. i really hope he doesn’t see this because this is such a low and petty article.
I don’t have the adequate words to express how disgusting, horrid and offensive I think this article is. Not least because they listed Sonny in it, [and at number 2?!?! Second only to this guy:]
but the whole article is uncalled for, rude and just plain mean. People are free to have their own opinion on other’s physical attributes, but to force them down people’s throats and publicize an article about how ‘ugly’ these people are is childish, unprofessional and quite frankly sickening.
I am hoping so fucking hard that Sonny doesn’t see this bullshit. He tries to avoid reading up about himself online for this exact reason but it’d be a real knock to his confidence which he just doesn’t need. The word fucking disgusts me sometimes, and these people need punched in the gut.
Sonny is beautiful, period.
I’ve noticed this in recent pictures of Sonny, that one little tuft of shorter hair that hangs over his forehead. I can’t get over how absolutely, totally and utterly foking adorable it is. I like to think that Sonny got his hair caught or tangled in something, and his immediate reaction was “Fok it, I’ll just cut it off!” totally not thinking about the consequences, and now it’s growing back and it’s shorter than the rest of his hair and it’s not long enough to brush behind his ear yet so it just sits there awkwardly, chilling out on his forehead all day like “Ohey u guys, what’s goin on?”
Skrilltuft appreciation post.
- For females be Ellie Goulding.
- For males be Jon Gooch or Joel Zimmerman.
You are so welcome.